Ohio State students may be able to complete the first one to three years of any of the 200+ majors on the Mansfield campus. Below are 12 majors students can complete entirely at Mansfield:
- Biology - Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Business Management - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Child and Youth Studies – Bachelor of Science in Education
- Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies - Bachelor of Arts
- Primary Education* (with teacher licensure) - Bachelor of Science in Education
- Middle Childhood Education* (with teacher licensure) - Bachelor of Science in Education
- Engineering Technology - Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology
- English - Bachelor of Arts (literature and writing concentrations)
- History - Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology - Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science
- Social Work - Bachelor of Science in Social Work
- Sociology - Bachelor of Arts
You may also choose to explore:
*Student can additionally earn a certification in visual impairment instruction.
Campus Change Minimum requirements
One-third of all Ohio State graduates start at a regional campus. The seamless campus change can occur after earning a minimum of 30 credit hours (earned after high school and excluding credit earned from testing, i.e. AP testing or foreign language testing) and at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA. Some academic units on the Columbus campus may have additional requirements, such as a higher cumulative GPA. Students undecided on a major or not yet eligible for selective admission for their intended major can make a campus change to the Exploration Program.
Academic units on the Columbus campus may have additional requirements. Students who are not yet ready to decide on a major, or are not yet eligible for a selective admission major would make a campus change into the Exploration Program.