The first big step on the career path is declaring a major. The resources below will help you on the choosing process.
- The Ohio State University at Mansfield's academic advising team can provide great assistance. Schedule an appointment.
- EXP 1100: Another great resource for first year students to learn about exploring major options.
- Focus 2: A service that offers many different self-assessments that can help with choosing a major or narrowing down an industry that could be of interest to you!
- What Can I Do With This Major?: This is a valuable tool that grants students the ability to connect your interests / career paths to their major! This resource goes further by showing different industries, career areas, and employers associated with each major!
- Buckeye OnPACE: is website that offers free self-guiding modules that can help you choose a major, apply for grad school, prepare for entering the workforce, and more!
- Scheduling a meeting with Career Services Coordinator Austin Cook. You can email him at email@example.com or call his office number at 419-747-8503. His office is located in Ovalwood 287. To schedule an appointment, here is his Oncourse link!