Together, we grow
When you support students at Ohio State Mansfield, you nurture their potential to become leaders, inventors and ambassadors dedicated to making a difference in our communities, and the world.
The Office of Development and Community Relations seeks to forward the mission, vision and goals of The Ohio State University at Mansfield. Specifically, we coordinate, manage and implement community and alumni engagement strategies and fundraising efforts from public and private sources to make scholarships available and advance key programmatic initiatives.
Together, we will make a college education more accessible and foster dynamic teaching and learning experiences that encourage global citizenship. You, the donors and community, have a tremendous impact on the quality of programs, teaching and facilities. Your support enables —
Pathways to making a college education within reach
Accessibility and affordability
Student success funds that provide resources for student retention and support for under-resourced or academically under-prepared students and increase workforce education rates for the region.
Launch the Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology as a model for best-in-class workforce development in manufacturing leadership.
Expanded academic facilities and resources
Renovations to existing buildings for laboratory space and expanded science curriculum, thereby supporting more opportunities for degree completion at the Mansfield campus.
Time and Change: The Ohio State Campaign
Cindy Wood ’93, M.Ed
Director of Development and Community Relations
email@example.com / 419-755-4113
Discover the impact your support has made to the Ohio State Mansfield campus from our annual Impact Reports.
- Buckeye Love at First Sight: Karla and Mike Cline
- The Karla Zieg-Cline Scholarship Recipient, Danielle Day Q and A
- Donna L. Hight receives honors for making impact on campus
- While social distancing, Ohio State Mansfield students came together to paint a mural with a message
- Constantinou Offers Global Perspective through Study Abroad
- Alumni Spotlight: Andrew Maynor Found His Path through Opportunities
- Alumni Spotlight: Mark Matthews Found His Community through Ohio State Mansfield
- Student group promotes mental health awareness and support with help of alumna Annabelle Coffman and NAMI Richland County
- Scholarship Recipient Nelly Asare Bediako Q & A