You've Applied. You've been Admitted. What's Next?
Keep on track for your first day of school August 25!
THINGS TO DO NOW
- Activate Ohio State username/set up email delivery: my.osu.edu
Username or password questions? 614.688.HELP (4357)
Put your username and password in a safe place for future reference.
TIP: Create a contact in your phone and save them in the notes.
- Apply for Financial Aid: fafsa.gov
- Pay $100 acceptance fee. The priority deadline to do this is May 1: appstatus.osu.edu accept admission to pay fee
- Explore academic support options: mansfield.osu.edu/conard
- Show off your O-H-I-O pride and upload your photos like your fellow Buckeyes! osu.edu/O-H-I-O
- Find out if you are you eligible for an iPad. go.osu.edu/dfstudents
- Need a new computer or other tech supplies? Checkout the Buckeye discount options here: techhub.osu.edu
- Submit your campus housing contract (notified via email in mid-March) mansfield.osu.edu/housing
DO AFTER MAY 1