Register and Visit
Dessert Receptions - Admitted Students
Congratulations on your admission to The Ohio State University at Mansfield!
Please join us for a special dessert reception! We encourage you to register for the date and time that works best for you. Take advantage of this great opportunity to learn more about us — we’re making it easy by coming to you.
- Staff from Admissions, First Year Experience, and other campus offices will be on hand to share important information about what happens next as you look to join the Buckeye family.
- Receive information about the outstanding academic opportunities and resources, majors and programs, student organizations, athletics, and campus housing options.
- Find out more about transitioning to the Columbus campus and acquiring football tickets for your first year.
Check in & Refreshments
6:45 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Embassy Suites Cleveland - Independence At Rockside
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Eisenhower Memorial Center - The Ohio State University at Mansfield
Note: There will be an optional campus tour available at 5:30 prior to the March 26 reception.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Campus Visit Days
Campus Visit Days are designed for all high school students (seniors, juniors, sophomores, & freshman) exploring the idea of attending The Ohio State University at Mansfield. Visit days provide you the opportunity to learn about Ohio State Mansfield, tour our campus, meet with admissions, advising, and financial aid staff, and visit student housing.
Donuts, coffee, juice, and water available
- Admissions & Financial Aid Overview
- Advising, Student Success, Student Engagement, & Housing Overview
- Campus Tour
- Resource Hour - Admissions, advising, & financial aid representatives available for questions.
- Optional housing tours available
Campus visit day will conclude by 12:30 p.m.
Friday, March 22
Saturday, April 13
Not able to attend a Campus Visit Day? We invite you to schedule an admissions overview which includes an information session (a *presentation by an admission representative) and a campus tour (a walking tour of campus led by a current student). An optional tour of on-campus housing (Molyet Village Apartments) is also available. You can expect to be on campus for 1.5 to 2 hrs.
*Regarding the admissions process, academic programs, scholarships, and much more.
Only weekday overviews are offered.
|January - April|
Our receptionist will inform you of our ability to accommodate your request via email within two business days.
Please note: Admissions overviews may include multiple families.
Large Group Visit Request
Looking to bring a large group or bus of students to campus?
Please provide at least 10 business days notice. Confirmation required.
Submit a Large Group Visit Request (not for student use)