Walk Thru - Late Registration
This process is for students who did not meet the posted online application deadline.
You can apply to Ohio State Mansfield after the posted deadlines by scheduling a Walk Thru appointment with the Admissions Office.
While we are still accepting applications, we encourage you to begin the process immediately in order to secure financial assistance.
|4-week summer session||May 10, 2017|
|12-week summer term||May 10, 2017|
|8-week summer session||June 6, 2017|
|6-week summer session||June 20, 2017
- Freshman who has either graduated high school in Ohio or have earned a GED. (If you have completed any college coursework after high school, you are considered an transfer student)
- Transfer student with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher from all previous college coursework. (If you took college coursework while in high school, you are still considered a freshman.)
- Continuing Education student with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher from all previous college coursework
- You have earned grades from The Ohio State University. (Previous students should call 419-755-4317 to schedule an Update with an academic advisor.)
- You have pled guilty or been convicted of a felony, have a felony charge currently pending, or have been academically dismissed or dismissed because of disciplinary reasons from another educational institution
- Not a resident of Ohio
The Late Registration process takes about 1 hour and requires a $60 application fee. No cash/credit. We only accept check or money order. In addition, degree seeking students will be billed for a $100 acceptance fee once the application has been received.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that financial aid will be processed before the term begins. Students may need to be prepared to pay out-of-pocket the first term, while financial aid can be processed.
If you have ever plead guilty or been convicted of a felony, have a felony charge currently pending, or have been academically dismissed or dismissed because of disciplinary reasons from another education institution, please apply online for an upcoming semester.
To register for a Walk Thru appointment or if you have questions about the application process, please contact the Admissions Office at 419-755-4317.
- Official transcripts from all previous institutions must already be on file before an appointment can be scheduled. more information
- $60 check or money order (no cash or credit) - payable to The Ohio State University
- Copy of ACT/SAT scores if taken