The Ohio State University at Mansfield

Apply Now


You are a freshman if you have never enrolled at a college or university (don’t count college classes you may have taken in high school).

Transfer students

You are a transfer student if you have attended or are attending a college or university after graduating from high school.

Special Populations Students

You are a high school student wanting to attend Ohio State Mansfield while in high school, an extended education or transient student, a student wanting to change campuses, or a returning student.

College Credit Plus

High school student who wishes to take Ohio State classes while in high school: Apply to Ohio State's post-secondary program: The Ohio State Academy.

Extended Education or Transient Student

If you are a student completing prerequisites for a graduate or professional degree; a student from another college who wants to transfer Ohio State credit to another degree program; or an adult student who wants to take undergraduate courses (non-degree enrollment), apply through the Office of Distance Education and eLearning .

Campus Change

Visit the Campus Change website.

Returning Student

Contact your academic advisor by calling 419-755-4317.