Freshman - Ohio residents will be granted admission on a non-competitive basis if they have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
Transfer Students - If you have earned at least a 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) on your post secondary course work, we will review your academic performance in college to determine your eligibility for admission.
1. Completed admissions application—apply.osu.edu. Before you submit your application, you will be charged a nonrefundable application processing fee of $60. This fee is valid for one year. Your application will not be reviewed until this fee is paid.
2. Official transcript of your high school course work.
1. Completed admissions application—apply.osu.edu.
2. $60 non refundable application fee.
3. Official transcript from each college or university you have attended. Official transcripts must be sent directly from your college.
4. Official transcript of your high school course work.
All admitted students:
1. Activate your OSU internet username and email account at my.osu.edu.
2. Pay your $100 acceptance fee.
1. Register for orientation
2. Apply for university housing
3. Complete the FAFSA
1. Register for orientation or schedule an appointment with your academic advisor.
2. View your transfer credit report.
3. Complete the FAFSA.