New Graduate Degree Seeking Students
- All individuals interested in graduate programs at OSU must apply on line to the graduate school.
- For further information, questions or to schedule an appointment with the Academic Advisor, please call 419-755-4317.
New Graduate Non-Degree Seeking Students
- For students who are interested in taking a few classes without pursuing a graduate degree, the graduate non-degree option is available.
- Apply online
- For further information or questions or to schedule an appointment with the Academic Advisor, please call 419-755-4317.
Returning Graduate Students
- Returning graduate students must reactivate their status with the graduate school.
- For students who have been away from the university for two or more years, a faculty signature is required for reactivation. Please contact the Education Department Coordinator. If students need other assistance with this reactivation process, please schedule an appointment with the Academic Advisor at 419-755-4317.
About the Master of Arts Degree
- More information about the degree
- Please contact the Education Department Coordinator or the Academic Advisor at 419-755-4317 if you need more information or have specific questions about the program.
Checklist for Application
Financing a Graduate Degree