The Ohio State University at Mansfield

Switch to desktop

Who can I contact?


To file a complaint, contact Housing at 419-747-8500 and ask for the Housing Director; Student Life at 419-755-4317 and ask for an appointment with the Chief Student Life and Retention Officer; Human Resources at 419-755-4047 and ask for an appointment with the Chief Human Resources Officer; or Campus Safety at 419-755-4218/4346 and ask for someone to take a complaint (this phone line is not secure and goes to radio so ask for them to call you on a secure line or come to you to give the complaint in person). You should contact 911, if the assault just occurred, and report to the local authorities; if the incident occurs off campus, you may also want to report to campus authorities so we are also aware of the incident and can respond if it involves other members of the campus community.

You may also contact New Directions Student Assistance Program, 419-529-9941 or Human Resources for Employee Assistance Program at 614-292-4472 or 1-800-678-6265. Another helpful resource is the Domestic Violence Shelter. Housing staff and Campus Safety can provide immediate referral information, immediate access to emergency services, and/or investigation assistance.


Copyright The Ohio State University at Mansfield. All rights reserved.

Top Desktop version